Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Latest update...

Hai everybody,
I know I have not updated my blog for quite sometime and it is due to gthe fact that I have been busy playing Facebook Games...I somehow got addicted to it when my ex-coursemate introduced it to me..

School holidays have started and I am enjoying the long break. I attended a wedding of my ex-students, Dr. Jesse Ting and Leh Liong on 27 Nov 2009 and coming to think of it, I am surely getting older because when I first taught Jesse, he was a chubby little boy always seeking out his mum in the staffroom. Now Ah Nong has grown to a big size man...

At the present moment, I m in KL doing my medical follow-up. I had my mamogram done yesterday at 2 pm and I was a bit anxious when the doctor asked to do another ultrasound. I was glad that the radiologists said that my surgical wound had healed nicely. However, I have to keep watch of the fibriotic tissue on my right breast. The only good thing is that it has not increased in size.

I was very happy to meet two of my former students who are doing medicine in University Malaya. They are Chieng Siaw Sii and Josephine Tiong. Josephine by nature is very well-mannered and quiet while Siaw Sii as usual is very chatty. Siaw Sii has finally grown up only to discover that he has a cocky face and earns the title, Mr. Cocky in UM...Hahaha...My advice to him is to strive for academic excellence and do something that satisfies yourself personally...Be honest to yourself and the community that you are about to serve. To Josephine, I hope you don't give up so that at the end of the day you wouldn't live a life of regrets...You don't have to be the best to show everybody but you have to be the best in youself...Reflect on that and you will find that true meaning of life...

Apart from keeping up with my medical appointments, I also had to the face the ultimate decision whether to continue my studies or not...So to avoid seeing Dr. Sharir Jamaluddin stretching his hand and asking me for my proposal, I spend two days to write one for him and I hope he will take some time to read...

Today, I also met my ex-coursemate, Halezza and my junior, Malalini. We talked and caych up on old times. Basically, we talked about factor analysis and Malalini shared her notes with me and this is probably something new to learn. I guess, coming to UM is always an enriching experience.

Next, I think I am going to finish up my Action Research and wait for any good news that this Christmas might bring...I was told that 2 JPN Sarawak officers called up my school and dig on my background...investigation...hahahaha...

I am also going to update my blog on PTK...Don't worry...

That's all...
adeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rejang River...

Rejang River...

Convo 2009

Convo 2009
After the convo ceremony at 6.10pm

Right after convo ceremony...

Right after convo ceremony...

me in my Master's academic dress!!!

me in my Master's academic dress!!!

With the new dean, Prof Dr. Saedah Siraj

With the new dean, Prof Dr. Saedah Siraj
She is so motherly...

With Dr. Sharir Jamaluddin

With Dr. Sharir Jamaluddin
My supervisor...

With Dr. Loh Sau Cheong

With Dr. Loh Sau Cheong
my research lecturer...

With Pn. Foziah...

With Pn. Foziah...
My former lecturer...

Bryan Chong Lai En

Bryan Chong Lai En
Born in the year of a rat, bite the apple like a rat!!!

Sophie and Bryan Chong...

Sophie and Bryan Chong...
At least they can share a bike...

My niece Sophie Chong

My niece Sophie Chong

Sophie Chong

Sophie Chong
A future archealogist...

My nephew Bryan Chong

My nephew Bryan Chong

Bryan at 6 months...

Bryan at 6 months...

Bryan Chong

Bryan Chong
Isn't he cute?